ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Are you the one who is always willing to help out your friends in understanding concepts better? Do you recognize the potential of the Maker inside you? Are you always the first to answer a question on the support forums on 3D Printing? You might be just the person we’re looking for!
3Dexter Ambassadors are the passionate ones. We are looking for amazing young minds like you. It doesn’t matter if you are a Student, Teacher or a Volunteer. For all the creative people out there willing to make an impact, we have something you will love.
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
You’ll be undertaking one or more of the following activities:
- Supporting your school community; answering questions, doing demonstrations, and assisting with ongoing 3D Printing projects.
- Learning to use the 3D Printers around you and working on them extensively.
- Participating in the 3Dexter Portal forums with informative and helpful posts.
- Driving traffic to the Portal Challenges. Helping to spread the word on ongoing Challenges, entering Challenges, and encouraging your friends, students, or classmates to participate.
- Blogging & creating videos of your experiments with 3D Printing. We ask that Ambassadors provide 6 blog posts/videos during a 3-month period.
- Promotion of your own published blogs and videos on your social media channels.
- Suggesting & Developing Activities around School Academics in 3D Printing.
- Devising Lesson Plans for the 3Dexter curriculum.
- Choose what you want to do. Want to integrate electronics into your 3D Printed prototype? Feel free to come in to 3Dexter’s Makerlab here in Delhi and execute your ideas.
- Certificates of Appreciation straight from the 3Dexter Product Development Team.
- An opportunity to undertake Product Design & Prototype Fabrication at extremely cheap costs, with access to all the right tools you might need.
- Bragging rights & promotion from our social media team.
- The first to hear about and test out our newest features & product ideas.
- Unlimited access to the 3Dexter Portal.
Applications will be reviewed and answered within 3-4 weeks of submission.