It is the innovations of the present that transcend into future. Change is inevitable in life, and every opportunity to transform things into something better should be seized. The world works on experimentation and risks, trying methods or techniques to enhance pre-existing technologies or to create new ones. One such latest technology is 3D printing. An emerging trend of 3D printing in Chennai has gained attention among people. Chennai which is also known as the IT capital of India is doing well by updating itself with the 3D printing technology.
To help Chennai match up with this technology, 3Dexter has taken a step forward and integrated 3D printing with education. 3Dexter has designed a curriculum that is integrated with their school subjects. With the motive of enhancing their academics, It also aims at enhancing the technical prowess of the students but also give them the power to take their creativity and ideas to a totally different level. We at 3Dexter believe that experiential learning has the capacity to teach a student in a far better way than any other form of teaching. These 3D design tech lab which is installed in the schools are fully equipped with 3D printers, 3d printing pens and materials, along with that 3dexter also provide teachers that are specially trained in 3D printing which with the help of the school teachers help in aligning 3D printing with the school curriculum.
3D printing has uses over 120 industries and has a very bright future in India. 3Dexter envisions to keep the young generation in pace with the rapid changes in the technology. Young minds are very susceptible and can easily adapt to change. If they are trained well in 3D printing now, they can give very impressive results by the time 3D printing reaches in numerous industries in India.
Moreover, because 3D printing is aligned with their school curriculum, it doesn’t act as an extra burden to the kids. Instead, it only helps them in visualizing and understanding their concepts better. Getting the students involved with these subjects at a young age could nurture their interest and spawn the next generation of engineers and makers, which will give them a future and solve a major problem for the world at large.
Benefits of 3D Printing in Chennai
3Dexter as the leading 3D printing company is opening the door to a digital reinvention of worldwide manufacturing. A team of highly skilled specialists is capable of meeting the requirements of customers in terms of time and perfection, no matter how stringent your requirement is.
3Dexter has taken a step forward and integrated 3D printing with education 3Dexter has designed a curriculum that is integrated with their school subjects.
This not only boosts their academics but also let them shape their ideas into reality. Leaving behind the old method of teaching, we are providing a platform for experiential learning. 3D Design tech labs that are installed in the schools are well equipped with the 3D printers, 3D pen, along with the experienced trainer. The curriculum of 3D Printing is designed in such a way that it aligns with their regular classes.
3Dexer is well known for its education service. In addition , we also provide a high-quality 3D printing, 3D scanning, 3D pen and prototype service in Chennai. We provide the best customized 3d printing and prototype services in Chennai. We are best at providing FDM services. Our team of professionals is putting their heart to achieve customer’s requirements, you can get your designed or printed parts within a few days of your inquiry.
Why you choose our 3D printing in Chennai?
- Highly experienced Trainer
- Quality Assurance
- School Satisfaction
- Academic enhancement
- 3D Printer and 3D software
- Weekly classes
- Affordable 3D Printing
- On time delivery
How Works are done at a 3D printing company?
- Provide a workshop to the school students for their orientation.
- Setup the Design-Technology lab for the students by upgrading their existing computer labs.
- We start with weekly classes where our curriculum aligned with the school boards are run.
- We further test students through our quarterly assessments which are designed very carefully.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
What are the benefits of 3d printing?
The advantages of 3D printing make it one of the most promising technologies. It opens a whole new way in which product is created and it offers a lot of advantages compared to the traditional manufacturing methods.
1) Speed: rapid verification and development of design ideas.
2) Cost reduction: Less machine, material and labour costs
3) Less travel costs: 3D printing help to reduce the amount of distance that a product will travel, as it can create a product from start to finish.
4) Less waste, more sustainable: it builds the product with very little waste.
5) Reduce errors: Many parts and products require a high number of steps using traditional methods of manufacturing in order to be produced. A single step manufacture process is more beneficial.
6) Production on demand: it is perfect for one-off productions and building single parts in one process, allow more design freedom, it also allows complete customization of designs.
7) Ease of access
8) Complexity and design freedom
Where 3D printing is being used?
3D printers are being used in a wide range of fields including dentistry, fashion and of course high-end engineering industries like aerospace, automotive, speciality components, etc.
As an example,
- Aircraft equipment made using 3D printers is almost 60 – 65% lighter than traditional methods and equally strong.
- The use of 3D printing for prosthetics means more lightweight designs as well as lowering costs , also been used as a way to help surgeons when planning to carry out a transplant as a 3D model can be used in the pre-planning phase of complex surgery.
- Creativity and problem-solving in schools has been boosted by 3D printing. In subjects such as engineering 3D printing can be used by design students to print out prototypes.
- The possibilities for quickly erecting houses and other structures with 3D printing are intriguing when time is critical such as to create emergency shelters for areas after a natural disaster.
- Edible 3D printing
Where can I get 3D printing done in Chennai?
How much time do 3D printers take to print a model?
It usually depends on the the size and density of the item being printed. Print speed can also be varied by increasing or decreasing the layer height as well.