- In 3D Education
Best Ways To Use 3D Printing For Education
3D printing is no rocket science or science fiction, the process is similar to that of CNC machining. Billets are cut into particular shapes and products. The only difference is that it is printed rather than cutting. 3D printer works by printing objects but it doesn’t use ink, rather it uses substantive materials. It works by scanning an object or by taking an existing scan of the object. Afterwards, it is sliced into layers and then converted into a physical object. The result you are going to get will not be that durable or functional as the thing is in the real world. What you will actually produce will directly depend upon what is being printed.
3D printing can be used at educational institutes to revolutionize the world of education. 3D printing can make education interesting. Whatever the students will see on the computer screen will be out into their hands. Students can easily inspect and analyse things. 3D printers will eventually bridge the gap between the practical and digital – use of a screen.
3D printing is amazing! You can use it for manufacturing plant and prototyping tool inside your school. Here we have mentioned 10 benefits of using 3D printing in schools which will increase the education level of a student and will help him to improve the practical knowledge. You can give your students a great transformation by using 3D printing technology.
- Architecture students usually print 3D models of designs.
- Students of engineering can print out prototypes.
- Cooking students can make use of 3D printing to create molds for cooking production.
- History classes usually can print out historical artifacts for the examination.
- To make chemistry classes interesting chemistry students can print out 3D models of molecules.
- Biology students can usually use 3D printing to print out cells, viruses, organs and other complex biological artifacts.
- Automobile students can usually print out the replacement parts and modified examples of existing parts and use them for testing.
- Graphic design students can use 3D printing to print out their artwork in 3D versions.
- Geography students can make their studies easy by using the 3D print out to study the topography, demographic and populations.
- Studying maths was never so interesting. Maths students can easily solve their problems at their own learning spaces.